Scored this from Kevin at Heroes Con 2014! Super nice guy and incredible artist! Check out his book, Suicide Sisters!
Mohawk Storm (nycc 2012)
There has been a lot of stuff going on at Out of Step Arts here in the last little bit. I’ve been adding new books and original art to the store, you can buy shirts with designs from the artists in the OOSA Bodega, and now, the OOSA Print Shop is open where you can buy high quality print-on-demand fine art Giclee prints. We have several prints available already and we’ll be adding more all of the time, including some from a few of our friends!
So to help get the word out about all of these great things being offered to you by the OOSA artists and to celebrate our upcoming 3-year anniversary, I want to give you an opportunity to get free stuff! It’s easy, all you have to do is share this post.
How it works:
- Anyone who reblogs this post will be entered for a chance to win a free print from the Print Shop. “Likes” are appreciated, but they won’t get you entered in the contest.
- On 8/1/14, I’ll randomly select three (3) people as winners. Winners will be notified via Tumblr, so be sure you have your ask or mail features activated.
- The three people selected will let me know which print they want based on what is in the Print Shop at the time the contest ends. We have currently have 7 prints, but plan on adding more. (*Some restrictions may apply, but I doubt it.)
- I’ll mail you your print for free worldwide! Winners will not incur any costs or fees.
- If the person(s) selected cannot be contacted via tumblr, do(es) not respond timely, or declines, another person(s) will be be chosen.
Not bad for clicking a button, huh?
Out of Step Arts features Alexis Ziritt, Nathan Fox, Logan Faerber, Ming Doyle, Andrew MacLean, Toby Cypress, Liz Suburbia, Paul Maybury, Chris Visions and Greg Ruth.
Thanks for getting the word out about OOSA. Your help is certainly appreciated. Good luck!
Woot! Trynna win this so much!
HeroesCon 2014 sketch
Punk, mohawked, bladed up Storm. Ready to bust some sass and probably bust your ass. It’s so much fun researching punk looks and finding new ways to portray her.
Hey you guys…guess who owns this one.
Easily my favorite splurge purchase in awhile around these parts. Kevin absolutely murdered it, and I just LOVE all the attitude oozing off of this piece.
My punk!Storm by the always amazing kevinwada
Looks like another person got a Punk Storm by Kevin at Heroes Con this year! Awesome piece, and very different than mine (which I’ll post soon)! Really a testament to Kevin’s composition and design skills!
I’m now the proud papa of two Chris Visions pieces…thanks to an elaborate ruse perpetrated at Heroes Con by Chris and my main damie Lan Pitts!
If you’re looking for Chris at a show, he’s the dapper gent in the delicious tropical fruit shirt. I’m the chump in the baseball hat.
Those two Chris Visions Punk Storm pieces that I posted previously? I own them now, thanks to Chris and my home slice Lan Pitts!
Gorgeous Punk Storm piece by Jay Potts! Really enjoyed watching him create this at FCBD 2013!
#xmen #Storm #80s #punk #uncanny #cosplay #DoFP Today is #idgaf day! ^_^
The Alley Cats
The Amsterdam All-Stars
The Baseball Furies
The Black Hands
The Big Trains
The Boyle Avenue Runners
The Colt 45′s
The Delaney Rovers
The E Street Shufflers
The Easy Aces
The Electric Eliminators
The Kickstand Kids
The Cairo Knives